7 Reasons Estheticians Rock:
I found this on my facebook page and was told to share it… So here it is.
1. Your Skin: Having a relationship with an esthetician gives you an edge in taking good care of your skin. You still have to do the daily rituals, but your esthetician can point you in the right direction, keep track of changes, and, since we have back-bars filled with amazingness, provide treatments such as proper extractions, exfoliation and nourishment which you can’t do yourself. Even if you do find the professional products through some sneaky online route, proper application/use is where results come from.
2. Your Health: An esthetician can tell when your health is out of whack. The really great ones are constantly researching and improving their “reading skills” By reading, I mean reading your skin. Break-outs on your cheeks are usually caused by a different set of issues than break-outs on your chin. Under-eye circles vary, and can be either genetic or attributed to a host of digestive/stress issues. Pre-mature aging is the same. It is way easier for an esthetician to read your face than to do it yourself.
3. Your Strut: If you haven’t had a bikini wax, or a Brazilian, get one. Yes, it hurts. For two seconds. Then you’re done, and you can prance around with a little extra strut in your step, whether or not you have a partner. And no, you are not too old. I recently had someone treat themselves to a Brazilian for their 60th birthday.
4. Your Mental Health: If you have serious issues, you should see a therapist. But, many day-to-day life issues, such as guy-trouble and life transitions, are perfect conversations to have with your esthetician. Think about it: you’ll see each other about once every 3-8 weeks, for an uninterrupted 30-90 minutes. There’s never judgement in the esthetician studio, and, since most of us have heard lots of different renditions of the same life issues, we make good listeners. Sometimes, having someone to listen is the most powerful thing, and the main thing you need.
5. Your Beauty Investment: An esthetician can help you make sure that your beauty investments are the best for your skin. You could buy 10 products looking for the right one, or pay a little bit more, get good advice, and buy 1.
6. Your Gorgeousness: Get your eyebrows sculpted. Yes, if you have hair above your lip you should wax it. Yes, you probably do have a couple hairs that peek out of your nostril, and yes, they should be waxed. A couple little tweaks here and there polish everything off. When your skin looks good, and your eyebrows are shaped, you need less make-up, and you look more pulled together even if you are a bit of a hot-mess (I can certainly be one!)
7. Your Senses: Great Esthetician Studios always smell good, have lovely lighting, great music and parts of the treatment that feel amazing, like massage or warm towels. And touch! Touch is so important. Facial touch is a really powerful sense, and rare.
Call Sharon Williams – Pristine Clinical Skin Care (owner and esthetician of 23 years) book your appointment today. (831) 462-2690