1. Estheticians provide expert advice. There is so much confusing and contradictory information available to the average consumer that it really helps to have a professional to discuss it with and who has the knowledge and experience to help you make the right choices.
2. Estheticians get to know you and your skin. By visiting your skincare professional on a regular basis, they get to know your skin and what it responds well to, as well as what may irritate it. This personalized knowledge is something that cannot be attained any other way.
3. Estheticians can provide treatments that you can’t do yourself. For example, a SilkPeel Dermalinfusion treatment requires special equipment and training, so it’s something that only a qualified esthetician can perform.
4. Estheticians have products that are unavailable in stores. While there are many skincare products that are available locally or online, professionals have product lines that may require special training to use and are therefore only available from an esthetician.
5. Estheticians can provide a relaxing, enjoyable experience. Although there are exceptions depending on the procedure, many skincare treatments help you unwind and make you feel pampered. By. Finishes By Fonda Jo’s photo.
Sharon Williams has over 20 years in the field of esthetics Call : (831) 462-2690