Are you worried about the damage that you will accumulate during the summer months. Fear no more! Here are four easy steps to help you through the summer months.
Hydrate skin with our heavy water spray, CUCUMBER SPRITZ. This is also great to keep in the cooler or refrigerator and spray on throughout the day.
Remind your clients to bump up their antioxidant support before applying sunscreen with ANTIOXIDANT COMPLEX SERUM to provide a healthy foundation and added support for those dry, summer skins..
Next, Rhonda Allison’s eZINC PROTECTION CREAM is loaded with UV support and antioxidants for hydrating, healing protection. Natural Zinc Oxide and pure healthy ingredients give your clients’ skin hydration they will feel all day
Layer over or mix DAYTIME DEFENSE SPF30 with eZinc Protection Cream to create one of the most powerful SPF moisturizers on the market today. Not only one of the best youth-enhancing topicals you can use, but also one of the healthiest sunscreens available.
When used in tandem, the skin is adequately hydrated and protected, and also gets a healthy dose of antioxidants. Here are a few additional tips:
- Seek the shade, especially between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m.
- Avoid tanning beds, and use caution near water, snow and sand
- Opt for a sunless tanner like the Bronzed DN-Age Self Tanner
- Wear a hat and clothing that offers SPF protection
- Hydrate – always carry water with you
- Boost internal antioxidant support of the skin with antioxidant supplements
Call Pristine Clinical Skin Care today (831) 462-2690