Sharon Williams, Certified Acne Specialist with over 25 years of experience.
Acne Treatments with a certified acne specialist
Sharon Williams is a certified acne specialist of Pristine Clinical Skin Care. She has a clear skin system that will have your acne under control in approximately 6 to 12 weeks. We combine the power of pharmaceutical grade home-care products that are customized for your type of acne and skin with an acne treatment series scheduled bi-monthly that facilitates clear skin and gets rid of pimples and blemishes. Learn more about why you would benefit from acne treatments.
Why do you need Acne Treatments?
If you live close enough to come to the clinic, you should come in for an acne treatment every two weeks. Using professional-strength exfoliants that need to be applied by a professional, we treat your skin to facilitate your process of clearing. The reason for treatments are six-fold:
- 1. To allow us to monitor your progress and make changes to your home-care as needed.
- 2. To exfoliate the skin so that home-care products can penetrate the pore more easily.
- 3. To lighten dark spots (if you have them) that are caused by acne lesions.
- 4. To hydrate the skin so that the skin is receptive to your home-care regimen. (Your home-care can dry out the skin somewhat as you are getting used to them.)
- 5. To extract existing acne impactions.
- 6. For killing acne bacteria inside the pore.
Professional acne treatments are done by myself, Sharon Williams certified acne specialist. The treatments will help you to get rid of acne and clear your skin more quickly than with just products alone. I will also closely monitor your skin making sure that we are “pushing’ your skin to clear but not so much that your skin gets irritated. We are your partners in this process, working together so you can have clear skin as quickly as possible.
First appointment includes a consultation and treatment, photos. $100
$75 per treatment, Series of six $420
Add on Celluma light therapy: Series of six $180
Series of eight: $240
Expect to pay about $150 for your first set of acne products at your first appointment and are absolutely necessary.
Acne Treatment Guide
As you go through your process of achieving clear skin on your face and/or body, you will want to come in for treatments every two weeks.